Trump Trump

DId i just witness Australia didg'in its way off planet Earth? That was absolutely brilliant! You just got a win bigger than Trump's.

Ultimate Standoff Ultimate Standoff

Positive, voice acting made it pretty funny and for a silly change of pace it was entertaining. Now, i'd not put all my money on a fulltime series, but once in a while it could work... Keep up the good times!

D-SuN responds:

I took some vocal inspiration from NWAR and FLASHGITZ. It's very Newgrounds.

Drive-In Theatre Intermission. Drive-In Theatre Intermission.

Flashy!

SacredOyster responds:

I probably should've put an epilepsy warning on here.

Tardigrade Tardigrade

Waitwaitwaitwait a second, what happened to your awesome looping mad skillz? This would have been so fitting!
Btw, did Mr. McMiller inspire you with the tardigrade thing? Just asking 'cos the timing would be just right, and it's about time that we pay Tards the respect they rightly deserve. As always, keep up the awesome work!

Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody

So, besides the stone smashing fiesta everything was pretty accurate, game-wise speaking... The art style is nice, the animation flows well and the voice acting was fitting, even if a little too goofy on Garen (also, for LoL animations, i personally love it more when you use actual game VA and SFX).
Overall a pretty nice work for a first animation, it also kept a nice pace all over 4 minutes (even if you can trim out some overzealous seconds, like when Bard's ult comes down, close ups on faces to show their reactions, guys approaching each other... those scenes can go a little faster. Rest is optimal.)
Keep up the good work!

SimonSteve responds:

Thanks! We are doing our best to improve everyday!

GaMetal Promo Trailer GaMetal Promo Trailer

Man, this caught me completely off guard, it was hilarious! The music sets it up almost immediatly, but i love how you introduced the premises of where this was heading, and all those different perspective shots really show the effort put into this sweet animation, it flows really well with the song! Hope you can keep up the good work, this felt quite fresh for a sprite animation :D

SHLAVOON - Da Moon Baboon SHLAVOON - Da Moon Baboon

Now, if that was really a dream... I must say, I'm truly amazed by people's brain nowdays! but look closer, the amazingness rises if that wasn't a dream, if you just conceived something this odd by your own, I personally think you're the new Sexual-Lobster, in terms of originality... Liked!

Game Mix: FF and Pokemon Game Mix: FF and Pokemon

Wow, I never thought a Black mage could evolve THAT way... But it makes sense now! Anyway, nice video overall, I totally like the idea and it came out quite good, and I would put a top hat on your head just for the credits bonus! See ya!

Knife to a gun fight Knife to a gun fight

Quick reflexes, and a dose of luck, and survival is served! Nice fluid animation, it goes so straight to the point I can't even complain "It's too short dude!!1!". Best 10 seconds ever spent, period.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Great Cat Lord, the paranoia! That was awesome, but i got too carried away with the story, I found myself filling my lungs and keeping from breathing every time he got off the boat! The graphics were just amazing, so simple yet effective, and I totally loved the lights in the very beginning. I don't know how to go on without spoiling, so i'll just cut the transmissions and congratulate with you for this great work!
P.s. I forgot to mention the soundtrack, really enjoyable and fitting with the quietness... and the action! Total respect Sir