Color Tease Color Tease

Simple and plain, works fine aside for one little bug (?) happening whe i tried to rotate the right circle too fast, it somehow lost the right position and instead of facing one full color toward the ball it showed the middle point of two colors, resulting in a fail no matter what. Dunno if that was intended for extra challenge but doesn't look like. Nice work anyway

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

This totally made my day, it works perfectly fine for me and it's good old-Newgrounds style fun, simple, irreverent but still somehow deep. Tenouttaten for me

Btw, you can revive if you happen to touch cheese after hitting a brick, now to get that medal...

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad you liked it! :)

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

-FIRST TIMERS TIP: Diamonds look limited unless you plan on spending cash, so save them for your gold chests, no matter what-

Can't say too much on an idle/click game, it became a genere so crowded in sucha short timespan that no matter what skin you put on, it all gets down to dowloading an autoclicker and letting it go while doin' else... but i will try. This one feels especially slow in terms of progress done, with a couple of days of casual checks i only got around 1/5 of the distance, managed to max out the first three units and still waiting to unlock the last one, wich makes the rise in cost to look pretty steep thus removing slowly interest in coming back. Granted, i may be doin' it wrong, and I can understand the need to make it last, but it really feels just a cheap way to promote diamond purchasing and frankly, that's more a Steam thing IMO. But i understand bills to pay, so i will not count that in the rating, just get back to fun games and people will be more happy to donate, again IMO... Right guys? Keep up the good work!
(Btw, you mentioned a list of found combos but can't seem to find it anywhere, am i just stupid or something's not right there?)

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

Shadow Lee, Heroic Dark Mage. I'm on a perilous mission bent to RAPE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! I mean, Hell yeah. i'm just gonna do it again. George Charmander, Vegan Magician (do i summon carrots? totally.), goin' to write dirty fanfiction 'bout Dr. Robotnik.
This is so simple yet funny, totally fav'd. Hope you're gonna evolve this into somethin' really mindblowing, even though i wouldn't know jacks on what to do, i still hope. Great work so far :D

YomToxic responds:

Got big plans for version 2.0.

How does selectable text and over a million possible combinations sound?

Dynetzzle Dynetzzle

Boy it's been a while i didn't stress my brain like this! Very creative while being so simple, had to solve every level though i don't even know exactly how i did it... I do indeed agree with t4upl, it felt a lot like solving a sudoku, this could actually be a new kind of brain teaser, so work with this idea 'cos it's good!

Element Balls Element Balls

Just a couple things that bugged me while playing: the random respawn upon dying sometimes leads to automatic level failure since you just keep getting in the trail of sunballz, a small invulnerability time would help finding the ball and get a grip on it before being squished.
Oh, and around level 14 you state "it gets hard" right after the small balls swarm, where it was already damn hard (i still can't get gold on lvl 11 'cos that swarm keeps pushing me into suntrail so hard it's not even funny anymore). Being those immortal they get to a point where it just gets about luck, maybe reduce their number or their force against you? Anyway it works fine and stuff, a nice ten minutes waster

Epoch warrior Epoch warrior

So, you want some opinions about making or not this into a game, eh? Here's mine.
Let's start from what we have here right now: a platform in the air leading nowhere, the main character hops reeeally high with the double jump, i tried to hit the spacebar but obtained nothing. As it is now i'd give this half a star. But, i understand that you don't want to spend time into something that could be another drop into the ocean of submissions on NG, so i'll just list what i'd do to make it at least a game ('cos to make a GREAT game you need something i don't own right now):
1 Let the player see what's ahead: Zoom out the camera, let it roam or reduce the size of the character, i hate so much when you get hurt by things you couldn't dodge due to little reaction time.
2 Plan a plot/Mind the CD: The same old story, just give us something to fight for (either a breathtaking story OR a crazy Character Developing like upgrades, leveling up, shopping yeee!) or it feels really just a timewaster. And we all know there's just plenty of them around.
3 Controls: Walking works fine, jumping a little less and attacking not at all, but that feels like the lesser work compared to point 2, just double check codes and all that stuff and it should be fine.
4... Profit? I dunno, but just go for it if you feel creative enough, just mind the strong competition and judge if you can deliver something fresh and new.
As always, keep up the good work!

Space Flash Arena Space Flash Arena

I totally agree with thediskoman down there, this proves that you can have an amazing 3d experience, totally lag-free (for me at least), without having to bend to that Unity, dunno what it is but i don't want that thing on my PC.
About the game, it's just good as it is now, but just going for ingame medals isn't enough to keep it truly alive (IMO), so i'll go with cyberleon now and encourage some "character developing", having to deal with a puny pea shooter in the beginning, but getting more satisfaction from that OP 30mm autocannon a little later in the game :D
Still, blasting in space has never been sweeter to me, keep up the good work!

Doom Invaiders Doom Invaiders

Wait, lost souls shooting out lost souls??? that's like.... Doomfoolery (sorry i didn't watch inception, so no more puns for ya)
Jokes aside, it works as it should pretty well, but as already stated a little more variety would make this a real time consumer... Nice anyway

Plasma burst Plasma burst

Hey, this was submitted back in 2009 by EGurt as Plazma Burst: FTP, I remember playing it all the time, but you forgot to mention that, so I assume this is plainly stolen...