All 7 art Reviews

Deer Deer

Oh boy, i hate to have a veeery dirty mind... but the mark she has on her back right leg, inner tigh... just looks like a floppin' penis at first glance :/
...not that i have a problem with that :P and, jokes aside, looks pretty nice overall, if only her hair went to cover her chest and there was no shirt it would feel even more in theme, but that's quite solid nonetheless... Keep up the good work!

Egressor pt3 Egressor pt3

Dunno if that's just the pixel effect, but your drawings remind me so much of Risk of Rain, i'd love to blast aliens away with some of these characters!

Snake Eater Snake Eater

Wow, really?

First one! Love all of your art, you sick drifter!

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

Astonishingly amazing

I really wonder who is being grounded into a fine blood shower up there, near that gay Sean Connery... Also, is that grey ultra-eyed ball rolling to the left some kind of Legion from Castelvania? That surely reminds me of him..

Journey to madness Journey to madness

Man that's mean!

His expression tells everything about the guys he killed, the women he raped, the garbage he left to the ground... And boy, he's ready to do all that again!

Zombie Rocker Zombie Rocker

Looks like a punk to me

Or, to be called rocker, he could at least be carrying some kind of guitar, grow some amps from shoulders, drinking gallons of beer... got the point? Title aside, that would be a kickass main foe in some kind of comic, or even game

Underfire Underfire

Be honest!

Admit it, you were thinking about the Snake part of MGS2 while drawing this!
Btw, that's great. I like the shading, whatever that means xD