Trump Trump

DId i just witness Australia didg'in its way off planet Earth? That was absolutely brilliant! You just got a win bigger than Trump's.

Ultimate Standoff Ultimate Standoff

Positive, voice acting made it pretty funny and for a silly change of pace it was entertaining. Now, i'd not put all my money on a fulltime series, but once in a while it could work... Keep up the good times!

D-SuN responds:

I took some vocal inspiration from NWAR and FLASHGITZ. It's very Newgrounds.

Drive-In Theatre Intermission. Drive-In Theatre Intermission.

Flashy!

SacredOyster responds:

I probably should've put an epilepsy warning on here.

Color Tease Color Tease

Simple and plain, works fine aside for one little bug (?) happening whe i tried to rotate the right circle too fast, it somehow lost the right position and instead of facing one full color toward the ball it showed the middle point of two colors, resulting in a fail no matter what. Dunno if that was intended for extra challenge but doesn't look like. Nice work anyway

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

This totally made my day, it works perfectly fine for me and it's good old-Newgrounds style fun, simple, irreverent but still somehow deep. Tenouttaten for me

Btw, you can revive if you happen to touch cheese after hitting a brick, now to get that medal...

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad you liked it! :)

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

-FIRST TIMERS TIP: Diamonds look limited unless you plan on spending cash, so save them for your gold chests, no matter what-

Can't say too much on an idle/click game, it became a genere so crowded in sucha short timespan that no matter what skin you put on, it all gets down to dowloading an autoclicker and letting it go while doin' else... but i will try. This one feels especially slow in terms of progress done, with a couple of days of casual checks i only got around 1/5 of the distance, managed to max out the first three units and still waiting to unlock the last one, wich makes the rise in cost to look pretty steep thus removing slowly interest in coming back. Granted, i may be doin' it wrong, and I can understand the need to make it last, but it really feels just a cheap way to promote diamond purchasing and frankly, that's more a Steam thing IMO. But i understand bills to pay, so i will not count that in the rating, just get back to fun games and people will be more happy to donate, again IMO... Right guys? Keep up the good work!
(Btw, you mentioned a list of found combos but can't seem to find it anywhere, am i just stupid or something's not right there?)

Life is Good! Life is Good!

Yes, you totally did it! When the lyrics came in I couldn't hold the laughs and, damn, that's a fine shredding too! This will be no uber masterpiece, but surely is the happiest metal song I've ever heard! Keep enjoying your life!

TheDoomrider responds:

WOHOOOO!!! :D Thanx, I was hoping that would be the effect of the "lyrics" LOL!

Last Effort Last Effort

That was cool, nothing less... and that developer sure will miss a powerful track like this. Great work!

Orchesy responds:

Thank you for your words. I hope someone will still find this piece useful. At least I'm glad you like it!

Clockwark Clockwark

Funny, my first thoughts were like "damn, if this trumpet keeps on goin', i'm gonna flame this shit and shove it up his backdoor", but then it stopped and everything became much more enjoyable, mind-haunting and somewhat mystical, and then you put some epicness in the right amount and with perfect timing, you totally redeemed that trumpet! Great work!

Deer Deer

Oh boy, i hate to have a veeery dirty mind... but the mark she has on her back right leg, inner tigh... just looks like a floppin' penis at first glance :/
...not that i have a problem with that :P and, jokes aside, looks pretty nice overall, if only her hair went to cover her chest and there was no shirt it would feel even more in theme, but that's quite solid nonetheless... Keep up the good work!

Egressor pt3 Egressor pt3

Dunno if that's just the pixel effect, but your drawings remind me so much of Risk of Rain, i'd love to blast aliens away with some of these characters!

Snake Eater Snake Eater

Wow, really?

First one! Love all of your art, you sick drifter!